There is no need to remember when it is time to maintain your computer. We can take care of scheduled maintenance with our combination of systems to prompt our technicians when you need a service as well as automated maintenance software. We take care of system updates, tune-ups, hard disk drive checks and more. We also take care of patches, software updates, and other routine maintenance tasks.
Here is an example of a computer maintenance routine:
- Backup files that have changed
- Check for System updates
- Check system drive fragmentation - this involves checks disks for fragmentation and then performing a defragmentation service
- Scan hard disk drive for errors
- Clean temporary files and clear cache - this includes: User temp files, IE temp files, Java cache
- Technician to check event log
- Clean cookies, history, and Log Files
- Physically check hardware for dust
- Tag and test electrical safety of computers with Portable Appliance Tester.